Pretty simple. Entirely cardboard and hot glue. Read on past the break for my current thoughts on it and some more pictures.
The best feature, in my opinion, is the small lip on one edge of the otherwise barren seat. It’s more visible here:
At the time I made this, I was quite taken with the use of a geometrically unconventional structural system (the legs). It proved quite challenging to get them to actually support my weight, but after a good deal of work and an exceptional amount of cardboard used, I managed it quite well. I’m no longer such a big fan of the legs. The tilting feels a bit like a novelty, without a real connection to the function of the stool. Here’s a good view of them:
So there you have it. My stool. It’s not perfect (Frank Gehry did much better), but I am proud of it.